We are looking for other enthusiastic bloggers or experts to share their advice on entrepreneurship, success, and motivation with our other readers, and become part of the SABTrends World. In addition, if you are interested, then take a little look below at what we’re looking for and how you can get involved as well.
Why Write for Us At SABTrends?
- Gain a link back to your website in your bio
- Promotion to our social media followers
- Become a part of an ever-growing community of success and inspiration
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for any articles that revolve around the following topics:
- Self Esteem/Confidence
- Goal Setting
- Things “Successful People” do
- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Stories of breakthroughs, victory, and triumph
- Career Advice
- Finding your purpose
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Stress Management
- Personal Leadership
- Public Speaking
- Success Tips
- Relationships Tips
- Health Tips
- Self Improvement
- Success Lessons from Famous Individuals
Our articles are normally at least 1000 words long and include a 2 paragraph introduction, usually followed by good quality subheadings. However, to get an idea of what we’re looking for, and what we’ve already written, have a look at some of our existing posts on SABTrends Blog
How to Apply?
However, if you’re still interested in a guest post for SABTrends, then submit your articles to one of the following emails;
Also, save your article in a word document, and be sure to include a short bio at the bottom with ONLY 1 LINK of your own.
To ensure that I see your email as quickly as possible, put the subject line as “Guest Post -“, followed by the title of your article.
We reserve the right to delete any links to articles or edit any part of the article in order to tailor writing to our readers’ preferences. However, once the article becomes published it officially becomes the property of SABtrends.com
No more than 2 links should point back to any domain. While lots of internal links make sense on your site, on ours, they can come across as being spammy.
- Relevant articles and blog posts
- Research or data
- Resources that will genuinely benefit the reader and make sense in the context of the post
- Affiliate links
- One’s own company links (homepage, About Us, Contact, Prices, Products, etc.)
- Product/service/pricing pages
- Category/tag pages
- Company social profile links — please place these in your profile instead.
We also welcome and accept paid sponsored post on the website. For more inquiries, kindly send us a message via our e-mails stated above.
CAN YOU BECOME A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR/AUTHOR AT SABTrends?
Yes, you can become a regular contributor, author or editor at SABTrends. Therefore, if you are interested kindly message saminua[email protected] for details.