The Ovulation Process and Ovulation Calculator:
An ovulation calculator is available online as an ovulation calculator free site that asks some related questions and makes an ovulation calendar according to your period’s dates. You can get to know about your ovulation date by using this app and get to know about the perfect time for sex in order to conceive. This can also help you in enhancing the chances of getting a baby boy or a baby girl. You can search ovulation calculator for baby boy online and get the answer. The ovulation is the release of the mature egg that has faith either in fertilization or in menstruation.
Does Weight Affect Ovulation?
Weight is one of the major factors nowadays that affect ovulation and conception. Obesity prevalence has increased a lot from previous years. The weight management has made quite difficult due to the fast food, sedentary lifestyle, long office hours’ jobs, processed food, and stress. These factors disturb the hormone balance, which makes the situation difficult to manage.
Weight Gain Affects Ovulation and Pregnancy:
Weight loss is necessary for women and men both in the case of the overweight or obese body. Both contributed to making a baby, and both must have a healthy BMI for conception and safe pregnancy. The increase in weight disturbs the ovulation and alters the menstruation. Females with obesity and hormonal balance have to face irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, and excess bleeding during periods, twice menstruation in one month. All these conditions decrease the quality of life.
READ ALSO: 5 Simple Ways to Use Honey for Fair Skin
Does Weight Loss Improve Ovulation?
Increase weight is the major roadblock to conceive and process pregnancy. Gynecologists tell that high-fat content on the abdomen around ovaries is the major risk factor of infertility. The right amount of fat is required to build up the ovaries and maintain reproductive functioning.
A nutritionist helps you to reduce weight and maintain the ideal body weight. The loss of weight enhances the blood flow to the ovaries, reduces insulin resistance, increases glucose uptake of the cells balances the hormones to function properly.
Studies show the positive impact of weight loss on ovulation if it has been done on obese or overweight persons. Over Dramatic weight loss has severe negative impacts on ovulation and also act as life-threatening.
Weight Loss Strategies:
If you are seriously concerned about your pregnancy, then immediately consult qualified and experienced dietitians. Following are the steps that can lead you towards the happiness of getting pregnant:
- Goal and determination – will power is the very first thing that you should consider initiating the process of weight management. If you are not determined, no one can help you in making weight loss. Motivate yourself and make a goal.
- Dietary habits – take protein source, probably animal protein with each meal. The protein has a significant role in lowering fat content. High fiber and limited or no processed food are suggested.
- Physical activity – the sedentary lifestyle lowers the basal metabolic energy, thus lowering the energy requirement. If you eat the least energy still, your body manages to store in the body leading to weight gain. Physical activity at least 30 minutes a day improves the lipid content and blood circulation of the body.
- Stress – stress affects the person mentally and alters the hormonal balance leading to weight gain. Positive thoughts, meditation, and yoga are some ways to lower stress.
- Metformin – metformin is a drug that is suggested to give continuously during weight loss journey in order to reduce insulin resistance.
- Relapse prevention – after achieving the desired weight, strict monitoring, and evaluation are required to prevent relapse. At least 6 months are required to develop a habit.