There has been a lot of and constant changes in the algorithm of Instagram that can make matters worse if you do not know about it. You will use it wrongly which will eventually affect negatively in the organic reach of your brand to your target audience.
Moreover, you must also know that there is a lot of difference between promoting your rudimentary Instagram posts and running an Instagram ad campaign. Therefore, it is important to have better and proper insights about the changes and the elements and third-party tools that you can use to quickly aggregate the fundamentals of the reach data.
Ideally, if you want increased traffic and a more engaged audience for your posts, you must make sure that you use the right hashtags.
Choosing your hashtags
It is important to know how to select the right hashtags for your business account so that it helps in the business promotion and proper marketing results. If you choose to use the more trending hashtags, you must make sure that these are all:
- Relevant to your brand
- Reflects your type of business
- Showcases the personality of your posts and
- The information and facts that you want to convey through your posts.
This will ensure that your posts have a higher rate of discoverability, high rate of engagement, sharing, and conversation that will help your business marketing campaign eventually.
Tools to use
Now the question is how you will make sure that you have chosen the right hashtags and it is not affecting your business negatively and will surely increase user traffic and engagement level.
Well, there are a lot of different tools like Like4Like and others that will help you to know which hashtags are just the right ones for your kind of business. These are:
- Command – This tool is useful as it will help you to see how your chosen hashtags are performing.
- Hashtagify – This is another free service tool that will help you in searching for any hashtag that you like to use. The tool will help you make your choice based on the popularity of the hashtag, current trend, and all other related matters.
- KeyHole – This tool is very interesting amongst all because it will allow you to track a particular hashtag in real-time, provided you have an updated data on that hashtag over a set period.
- SeekMetrics – This is a hashtag generator. This tool will source all popular hashtags and choose the best one for you based on the keywords that you want to input.
Lastly, use Instagram’s search bar to know how many times a hashtag has been used. Now, you see that choosing the right hashtags have never been so easy. However, you must also know how many hashtags you should add to a particular post.
Several tools have found that usually, 9 is the maximum amount of engagement that provides to be effective and useful for a business. There are also reports that found that hashtags that are longer outperform the shorter ones that are less than 24 characters.
Daniel Mattei is a Professional writer. He has written many articles on Social Media. He is quite experienced in the field of web marketing as well as website designing. Also, he can help you to get more followers for Instagram to increase the revenues of your business. You can visit Like4Like.com for more information.