So the following are some healthy tips which will help you to protect you five vital parts of the body:
The brain is the center of the nervous system. It controls our body system.
Tips to protect your brain:
1. Vitamin helps to maintain the body running like a lubricate machine, but vitamin B3 particularly is most beneficial for the brain. So start intaking of vitamin B3 for your brain.
2. As we talk about brain-boosting supplements Ginkgo Tree is considered the best of all.
3. Practice makes the brain stronger taking the time to get the proper exercise. This is an excellent opinion to make your brain strong. Try to avoid stress as it disturbs your brain function.
The heart is a muscular organ, which is responsible for pumping, oxygenated blood through the blood vessels. The human heart is located in the center of your chest slightly to the left side. However, to have a healthy heart one should eat right, it will help you to prevent from heart disease and bad cholesterol.
Tips to protect your heart:
1. Make Limit to have saturated fats.
2. Choose low-fat proteins.
3. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Limit the salt intake.
5. Regular exercise is necessary for a healthy heart.
Lungs are the essential respiration organ and one should take care of it because if care is not taken then you can suffer from respiratory problems, including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and pneumonia, tuberculosis, and lung cancer.
Tips for you to protect your lungs:
1. Quit Smoking and also avoid second-hand smoke this directly or indirectly damage your lungs.
2. Control asthma as it can harm your lungs. So take proper medication on time and try to control.
3. Exercise is beneficial for health in many ways as it reduces obesity, keeps your heart strong, and prevents your lungs.
The kidney is one of the most important organs of the human body. It is responsible for several activities in our body.
Tips to protect your Kidney:
1. Drink plenty of water and limit caffeinated drinks this will help you to flush out of all the toxins from your body.
2. Regular check-up of your blood pressure and blood glucose levels is necessary.
3. Eat a balanced diet.
4. Quit smoking
5. Avoid use of tobacco as is increase the chances of chronic kidney disease.
The liver is the second largest organ in your body. The function of the liver is to filter the blood that comes from your digestive tract and this organ plays a major role in the metabolism of nutrients, drugs, alcohol etc, and it also helps to detoxify.
Tips to protect your liver:
1. Eat organic foods as much as possible and try to avoid the use of corn and peanut products.
2. Limit fructose, fried and processed food as it contains Tran’s fats which are not good for life.
3. Increase the consumption of fresh fruits, vegetables and other liver boosting foods.
4. Regular exercise is important to reduce the risk of fatty liver disease.
5. Avoid or quit smoking.