Dry scalp makes us uncomfortable because it will cause itching. But, there are several ways to get rid of dry scalp. Dry scalp causing itching, irritation, and dandruff. Dry scalp is usually caused by skin conditions such as eczema. In addition, often caused by diet, cold weather, and hair styling that makes hair dry.
Tips To Get Rid of Dry Scalp:
Keeping your scalp to stay healthy is the key to a beautiful and healthy hair. Avoid problems on the scalp by always doing the right natural treatments. Here are tips to get rid of dry scalp naturally:
1. Right Shampoo
Make sure not a shampoo that makes your scalp becomes dry. Avoid using shampoo contains a lot of detergent. Not only make but also the hair becomes dry scalp. Use shampoo contains balancing pH.
2. Olive oil
Massage the scalp with olive oil that has been heated. After a massage with olive oil, let sit for 20 minutes then wash with shampoo.
3. Apple cider vinegar
It can also cope with a dry scalp. Clean your hair with cold water, then stick the apple vinegar on the scalp with cotton. Let stand about 10 minutes, then wash your hair with cold water.
4. Omega-3 fatty acids
Scalp conditions also depends on what you consume. Increase consumption of omega-3 fatty acids, which can you can eat fish, avocados, or fish oil supplements.
5. Check your diet
Vitamins and minerals play an important role in skin health and a deficiency of vitamin B, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, and water can cause dry skin. Make sure you drink enough water and eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, fish, and 100 percent whole wheat. You can also take supplements with a quality multivitamin to ensure that you are not undernourished,
6. Occasionally do not wash your hair
If you usually wash your hair every day, all kinds of shampoo can erode the natural oils from your scalp. Reduce your hair washing schedule and see the results.
7. Make a hair mask
Once a week, you can perform routine maintenance by using a natural product that aims to moisturize the hair and scalp. Use a hair mask will naturally repair hair follicles and soothing moisture to dry scalp.
Here’s how to make an avocado mask is suitable for dry scalp:
– Mix the avocado flesh of the avocado fruit with eight ounces of mayonnaise to form a paste.
– Apply this paste to the hair and scalp.
– Flatten the mixture into the hair
– Wear a hair cover while
– Wrap in a towel
– Let the mask seep for 30 minutes
– Rinse with cold water
8. Massaging the head
If your head does not produce enough natural oils from the scalp to prevent dryness, try to massage your head to help stimulate blood flow and oil production. When you shampooing and use conditioner. Make sure you massage the head for a few minutes.
9. Use Coconut Milk
Coconut milk to get rid of dry scalp and nourish hair health has long been used by women since ancient times. The content of coconut oil moisturizes the scalp function and improve overall hair health.
Here are tips to use coconut milk to relieve dry and itchy scalp.
1. Place the coconut milk in a medium pan. Warm over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Transfer the warm milk into the bowl. Make sure coconut milk is warm enough but not too hot.
3. Wrap the towel to the shoulder and neck.
4. Comb hair to avoid tangles as well as to give a massage on the scalp.
5. Dip a finger into a bowl of coconut milk. Apply coconut milk to the hair and scalp. Repeat until the hair and scalp is quite wet.
6. Massage the scalp gently using your fingers or a wide-toothed comb. Perform massage for about 15 minutes.
7. Cover hair with a shower cap for at least an hour.
8. Wash your hair with shampoo to remove the oil, then rinse thoroughly. Allow to dry.