Interview: Meet Balogun Mahmuod the Brain Behind SoundHealthDoctor Blog
Today, I bring to you another and exclusive interesting interview with an awesome Potential Doctor, Balogun Mahmuod. This time around, it is not about technology blogger or social marketer or entrepreneurship but it is all about a health related blogger.
It is a great honour to meet this smart brain on the internet; I was privileged to meet him on a blogger forum some months ago. I have been following his post for long because I believe health is wealth, not only wealth is also the life. No health no life. Without talking too much, I believe Sound Health Doctor has amazing words for you and many things to say about his career and his hobby as a blogger.
Enjoy your time with Master Sound Health Doctor.
1. Can you please tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
2. Tell us when did you start blogging professionally?
3. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
4. Please kindly tell us about your blogging journey so far?
5. Did you really have any expectations (short term, long term, financially) when you started blogging? If yes, what were those expectations?
6. How did you choose the niche(s) that you have chosen to blog in?
7. Did you receive any professional assistance or did you created your blog yourself?
8. Do you have other blogs that you run and if yes, what are they and what they are all about?
9. Give us the latest statistics of your blog (Visitors, daily page views, earning and other stats that you want to share)?
10. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
11. How much time do you really spend on blogging?
12. What do you think is the best strategy you use to get more traffics to your blog?
13. What do you really think is the best social media strategy for getting more traffics to a blog?
14. How important is Facebook to you in blog promotion efforts and do you think it is important for a blogger to have a Facebook group or page?
Answer: Facebook, I think is the best social media in blog promotion and is essential for a blogger to have a facebook page and group because it generates lots of traffic that at some point you might not even be able to explain the traffic again if used efficiently.
You can’t also afford to miss this interesting interview with this top blogger: Mazino Oyolo Kigho the owner of Mazinoweb
15. How many social media channels do you think a blogger should have accounts on?
16. Images for blog posts is very essential. Do you normally create your own images or do you get them from the Google or websites and give credit back to the original source?
17. Bounce rate is one of Google’s algorithm signals that tells them whether people are engaged on a blog. What do you do to keep your bounce rate very low?
18. It is often hard to get new contents for blogger. How do you find a new source of contents for your blog?
21. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
22. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
23. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog running?
24. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
25. Have you met any famous or interesting personnel on your blogging journey?
Answer: I’ve met lots of famous bloggers online and we do communicate very well and I’ve even met some in person.
26. Do you have any specific goals to be achieved for the rest of this year?
27. Do you normally set goals you want to achieve each year for your blog?
28. When do you really feel is the right time to monetize a blog?
29. How do you monetize your blog?
30. If a blogger were to monetize their blog by providing direct services, kindly suggest some direct services that you would recommend the experience and new bloggers reading this interview?
31. How would you rate your own blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way?
32. How would you rate SABTrends Blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way?
33. What do you suggest for SABTrends team to grow the Blog?
We urge all our readers and visitors to kindly visit Sound Health Doctor at www.soundhealthdoctor.com because your health should be your priority. A wealthy person without health it is just like a car without an engine.