8 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE RACE OF SELF-EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS
In this article, I’m going to be brief because I wouldn’t like taking much of people’s time. Not how far but how well.
Let get started!!!
SELF-EMPLOYMENT When an individual earns income by working for himself/herself with or without the assistance of family members, such a person is said to be SELF-EMPLOYED. The major reason to join the race of self-employment are.
1) The scale of operation is very low. That is, there are no paid employees other than the operator. This simply means the entrepreneurial role in self-improvement is limited and the cost of management skills and knowledge required are very low.
2) Another reason for self-employment is that. The work is done personally by the operator and is entirely on the basis of his/her ability to perform the skills of his/her trade.
3) The entry into self-employment business and exit from it are very easy. Also, there are no barriers, you can join and leave at will.
4) Another reason is that skills and capital (money) requirement for self-employment is very low. Capital can readily be accumulated from personal savings. While skills are gained from apprenticeship.
5) Many people are pushed into self-employment because of their inability to secure employment in the formal sector.
6) An individual wanting flexible working might choose self-employment if a paid employment contract offering sufficient flexibility is unavailable.
7) No more raise. Another big reason to join the ranks of the self-employed is the pure potential for earning your worth. Yes, you might put in some long hours to do so, but working for yourself put you in the financial driver’s seats.
8) Another reason is your independence and control. You don’t have to depend on anybody to run your business, you are in total control of the day to day activities.
Note that the above are just a few out of the numerous reason as to why you should go into a self-employed business.