1. Can you please tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Answer: My name is Felister Isike, and I blog on available scholarships for all Africans, Career, Educational articles and news and lots more. And my blog URL is www.felisterisike.blogspot.com
2. Tell us when did you start blogging professionally?
Answer: I started in 2015
3. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
Answer: Blogging is really my hubby
4. Please kindly tell us about your blogging journey so far?
Answer: The Journey so far has been awesome and thank God I have been able to meet some people needs mostly those that do not know how to search for scholarships available in different Universities
5. Did you really have any expectations (short term, long term, financially) when you started blogging ? If yes, what were those expectations ?
Answer: My expectations at the end is to see that everyone that is willing to go to school get the information on available scholarship they could benefit from
6. How did you choose the niche(s) that you have chosen to blog in?
Answer: I love anything about Education.
7. Did you receive any professional assistance or did you created your blog yourself?
Answer: I Created the blog myself with the help of someone that was into blogging before
8. Do you have other blogs that you run and if yes, what are they and what they are all about?
Answer: No I do not run another blog
9. Give us the latest statistics of your blog (Visitors, daily page views, earning and other stats that you want to share)?
Answer: I have a good traffic to my blog daily
10. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
Answer: Each day, I make sure I plan my time were
11. How much time do you really spend on blogging?
Answer: I spend minimum of 2 hrs a day
12. What do you think is the best strategy you use to get more traffics to your blog?
Answer: I try as much as possible to post relevant and interactive post for my visitors
13. What do you really think is the best social media strategy for getting more traffics to a blog?
Answer: Facebook, Twitter and another social network
14. How important is Facebook to you in blog promotion efforts and do you think it is important for a blogger to have a Facebook group or page?
Answer: Facebook is very important because almost everyone has a Facebook account with Facebook account you could attract more traffic to your blog
15. How many social media channels do you think a blogger should have accounts on?
Answer: It all depends on individual blogger
16. Images for blog posts is very essential. Do you normally create your own images or do you get them from the Google or websites and give credit back to the original source?
Answer: I get mine mainly from Google
17. Bounce rate is one of Google’s algorithm signals that tells them whether people are engaged on a blog. What do you do to keep your bounce rate very low?
Answer: I don’t really have that
18. It is often hard to get new contents for blogger. How do you find a new source of contents for your blog?
Answer: I try as much as possible write mine and I also get from other sources.
21. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Answer: I had some challenges getting traffic to my blog when I started blogging at the initial stage, but I have been able to overcome it now since I know what my visitors want.
22. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
Answer: I love Linda Ikeji blog, Bella Naija. They are my favourite because of the way they report their news
23. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog running?
Answer: since I love what am doing, I don’t really get discouraged.
24. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
Answer: sometimes getting the desired traffic
25. Have you met any famous or interesting personnel on your blogging journey?
26. Do you have any specific goals to be achieved for the rest of this year?
Answer: Part of my goal is to get Google AdSense approved and get my blog internationally recognized.
27. Do you normally set goals you want to achieve each year for your blog?
28. When do you really feel is the right time to monetize a blog?
Answer: when you have good traffic to your blog
29. How do you monetize your blog?
Answer: sometimes I do that by giving people the opportunity to advertise on my blog
30. If a blogger were to monetize their blog by providing direct services, kindly suggest some direct services that you would recommend experience and new bloggers reading this interview?
31. How would you rate your own blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way ?
32. How would you rate SABTrends Blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way?
33. What do you suggest for SABTrends team to grow the Blog?
Answer: Doing what they know best that can keep their traffic coming
SABTrends team uses this medium to appreciate and thanks, Mr. Felister Iike the owner of Felisterisike Educational Blog for taking our interview.
We wish the blog a successful journey in the blogging sphere. For latest info and updates on available scholarships for all Africans, Career, Educational articles and news and lots more kindly visit Felisterisike Educational Blog