5 Ways on How To Get Rid Of Cystic Acne Instantly
Cystic acne is a kind of a pimple occurring under the skin when skin pores are clogged or when bacteria are trapped in the pores of the skin. This is one of the causes of age spots on the face. This condition leads to the formation of a red, soft lump under the skin that contains pus. Cystic acne can also be caused by dead skin cells, which blocks the release of toxins and chemicals from the pores of the skin.
Types Of Cystic Acne
Cystic acne can be found in three forms as listed below:
Ice Pick – Shaped Scar -this is cystic, that is thin and lies deeper under the skin.
Atrophic Scars – this type occurs close to the surface of the skin and can be easily treated.
Boxcar-Shaped Scars – this is a form of cystic acne, which is very difficult to treat.
Facts About Cystic Acne
Most people wonder if it causes age spots on the face, the same as what causes cystic acne. Here are facts about cystic acne.
- This is a condition that can occur when the pores of the skin are blocked by oils applied to the face or dirt. This prevents the pores of the skin from releasing chemicals, dirt or oils from the skin for healthy skin.
- Cystic acne can be hereditary. This means that the condition can go from one family member to another. There is a great possibility to get cystic acne if one of the members of your family is affected by this condition.
- Cystic acne can be controlled. There is no complete or permanent treatment or remedy.
- Cystic acne can be caused by the imbalance of hormones or stress. At those moments when you experience stress, you will notice that this condition is getting worse.
- Cystic acne does not just appear on your face. It can happen in other parts of your body.
- Emptying cystic acne with a needle can cause more inflammation. You should consult a doctor for proper drainage of cystic acne.
Steps To Be Taken To Getting Rid Of Cystic Acne
The following steps to follow for better management of cystic acne. However, it is also essential to understand what causes facial spots on the face when treating cystic acne.
1. Icing The Cystic Acne
It is necessary to freeze the affected area to remove chemicals, toxins and dirt that accumulates in the pores of your skin. This is possible because freezing of the area will cause cold pressure and help suppress the swelling of the stroke. This helps freeze the skin through the pores to remove chemicals or oils that are trapped in the skin.
2. Baking Soda And Epson Salt
Mix baking soda and Epson salt in an open bottle with warm water. Stir the mixture by adding the two until it forms the paste. Apply the formed paste to the affected area and leave it time to work effectively until it hardens. Rinse the affected area with warm water to remove the hardened paste. It is recommended to apply the paste twice a day for better product performance and expected results.
3. Honey Mask
This is an important element that helps scar scars to get a bright and smooth face. It is responsible for the treatment of bacteria, which cause cystic acne. Also, you have to immerse your face in this mask and give it time to work. Daily use helps to reduce the scars associated with acne and enables you to maintain smooth skin.
4. Egg Whites
Proteins are an important remedy for cystic acne because it is responsible for providing the necessary skin proteins that eliminate cystic acne. This is possible because it contains riboflavin, which helps in the production of such proteins. It is easy to use. Break the egg and separate the York from the protein. Place the protein in an open container and remove it to apply directly to the affected area while gently massaging it on the skin. Use warm water to rinse as well.
5. Aloe Vera
This is an efficient way to treat cystic acne because it will be able to reduce the swelling to help freeze the clogs and remove dirt. Also, you have to cut the aloe vera and apply the gel that comes out of your face.
This is a condition that affects your self-confidence because you know what it looks like. How you think about yourself will help you to be comfortable and function properly. That is why removing facial spots on the face is an essential step for a better person.