5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

1. Write a letter to her

It’s a dying art boy really need to revive. Write things you usually never say to her. Tell her what she means to you, let her know how lucky you feel to have her in your life. It doesn’t have to be fancy, just straight from the heart. It may seem too old fashioned for your personality but the excitement in her eyes would be definitely worth it.

2. Cook something

This is slightly complicated. Cook together if possible, Chances are, it’s going to be a mess but there’s going to be enough romance to fill your appetite.

3. Have a heart to heart conversation

Sit her down and have a one to one conversation with her about where she’s headed in life, what
she wants to do, what her dreams are. Very often, we neglect the most important people in our lives. make her open up to you about what she wants to do in life. Discuss what problems she is facing, Be her motivation, give her that slight push she needs, help her realize and achieve her dreams in life. One conversation is all it takes.

4. Surprise Date

Take her out on a drive through the city, have dinner at a vintage restaurant, and stop by at a bakery on the way back, for dessert. Make sure that the place should be something new or other than the regular place you used to hang out. Don’t just go to the new restaurant down the street. Put some thought into it.

5. Gift

Get her a gift, a nice, thoughtful gift when it’s not her birthday or your anniversary. Buy something she always wanted to buy but never did. My suggestion will be, get her a book by her favourite author. And enjoy the LOVE she will shower at you when you’ll succeed in mission to make her feel special
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

You might also like

32 Comments

1. China Dogwe says

I wish guys don't have to need an article like these, but they do. No offense 🙂

2. SABTrends says

Welcome China Dogwe. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution. Guys need this kind of article. Some men don't care about their relationship so this might touch their hearts to stick with their lovers. Thanks

3. Elizabeth O. says

There are plenty of ways to make your girlfriend feel special and you've nailed them. It's nice to do these things with someone that's very special in your life, it's rewarding to be honest.

4. SABTrends says

Welcome Elizabeth O.. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution. You have said it all, a special way to treat the special person.

5. Kylie wenn says

It's the matter of heart.. When someone do anything with their heart… Surely another parties will feel special..

6. SABTrends says

Great point Kylie wenn, it is just a matter of heart. Welcome Kylie wenn. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

7. Lana Slaybell says

I haven't had a boyfriend since birth, but I would love to experience those things. Hmmm… I guess I need to wait for one to do so.

8. SABTrends says

Welcome Lana Slaybell. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution. Lana Slaybell, SABTrends wishes you a special person that will treat you in a special way.

9. Retlyn Ereca Ceballos says

So true haha. There are a lot of things you can do by showing your love but for me, being honest no matter what happens is really important

retlync.wordpress.com

10. SABTrends says

Welcome Retlyn Ereca Ceballos. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution. Honesty is a vital key.

11. Franc says

I think letter writing is a lost art but it would really warm someone's heart when they receive one. It would also be great to give them surprise gifts and dates.

12. Raine Pal says

My boyfriend is not that kind of a showy person, 2 and 3 very applicable to us. The rest on-going process according to him..hahahahaha…he's beside me now reading your post. Thanks a lot!

13. SABTrends says

Welcome Raine Pal. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution. I hope and think your husband will learn from this article to treat you in a special way.

14. Barely Vegan says

Great tips. My favorite is the hear to heart conversation. I think that's important in a relationship.

15. SABTrends says

Welcome Barely Vegan. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

16. Bhushavali N says

Awwwww. That's so adorable & romantic. I'm sending this to my guy..

17. Sunshine Kelly says

Yup these are what girls need. Cooking together can also make us feel very secure, home and happy.

18. Karen says

I agree with all your inputs about giving gift, surprise dates, heart to heart conversation, cooking for her and writing a letter can help women feel that we are loved.

19. SABTrends says

Welcome Bhushavali N, Sunshine Kelly and Karen. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate meaningful contributions that you all made.

20. Fred Hawson says

Thanks for the reminder. These are very basic but yes, some of us really need to be reminded. Know the language of love of your SO, and give it to her.

21. SABTrends says

Welcome stargazerwrites and Fred Hawson. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

22. Zwitsy says

Well, you don't need to educate a man who is in love for he knows what exactly to do to his girl. Most probably, this will go for those who are still doubt if they are really doing it right, perhaps. (Do I sound bitter? lol)

1. SABTrends says

Zwitsy, you sound sweet lol. Man easily forgets thing. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

23. RainbowDiaries Singapore says

I think more than superficial things, it is great if such gestures come more naturally and spontaneously. Of course, anyone would love gifts and all.

1. SABTrends says

Welcome RainbowDiaries Singapore. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

1. SABTrends says

Shivansh Chaudhary, you need to review and check yourself. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

24. mail4rosey says

A book by her favorite author is a great suggestion. That's the gift that keeps giving too. 🙂

1. SABTrends says

Welcome mail4rosey. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

25. Plormex says

Hi, I want to subscribe for this weblog to obtain most recent updates, therefore where can I do it please help out.

26. Plormex says

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really good piece of writing on building up new website.