Blog Interview: Another Sessional Interview With GIFTADENEWS BLOG
1. Can you please tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Answer: I blog at GAN Blog and the blog is all about latest and juicy gists, gossips, entertainment, politics and giveaways
2. Tell us when did you start blogging professionally ?
Answer: I started blogging professionally last year (2015)…
3. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
Answer:Bloggingg is my profession and hubby!.. I Love blogging!
4. Please kindly tell us about your blogging journey so far?
Answer: it’s been hectic!… I actually started blogging in 2012 but was on and off… then I started with full force last year, and to God be the glory its been awesome!….
5. Did you really have any expectations (short term, long term, financially) when you started blogging ? If yes, what were those expectations ?
Answer: Actually I made a lot of research before I started blogging… and I had a lot of expectations like having a very large audience and giving them what they want!… I want to be a BRAND… and by God’s grace we are getting there
6. How did you choose the niche(s) that you have chosen to blog in ?
Answer: I love reporting gists and entertainment.. so that is it
7. Did you receive any professional assistance or did you created your blog yourself?
Answer: I am a Computer science graduate!.. I created the blog myself
8. Do you have other blogs that you run and if yes, what are they and what they are all about ?
Answer: Yes!.. I run other blogs…. But my main blog is giftadenenews.com
9. Give us the latest statistics of your blog (Visitors, daily page views, earning and other stats that you want to share)?
Answer: hmm… thinking!…
10. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
Answer: like I said I have passion for blogging, so anytime I have a little chance I blog cos I’m always with my gadgets
11. How much time do you really spend on blogging?
Answer: A total of about 5hours daily
12. What do you think is the best strategy you use to get more traffics to your blog?
Answer: Share your posts, content and keyword optimization is key, backlinks too help
13. What do you really think is the best social media strategy for getting more traffics to a blog?
14. How important is Facebook to you in blog promotion efforts and do you think it is important for a blogger to have a Facebook group or page ?
Answer: Yes it is important to have a facebook page/group cos it helps in getting more traffic.
15. How many social media channels do you think a blogger should have accounts on ?
Answer: As many as possible
16. Images for blog posts is very essential. Do you normally create your own images or do you get them from the Google or websites and give credit back to the original source ?
Answer: I do both
17. Bounce rate is one of Google’s algorithm signals that tells them whether people are engaged on a blog. What do you do to keep your bounce rate very low?
18. It is often hard to get new contents for blogger. How do you find new source of contents for your blog?
Answer: I cull and edit and give credit, I get news from my sources
19. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
20. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
Answer: Linda Ikeji cos of her consistency Stella-dimoko, Laila, Olufamous, Keffi Finland and Many others
21. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog running?
Answer: I remember the success story of other bloggers
22. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
23. Have you met any famous or interesting? personnel on your blogging journey?
24. Do you have any specific goals to be achieved for the rest of this year?
Answer: Yes.. to rank higher on Alexa!
25. Do you normally set goals you want to achieve each year for your blog?
26. When do you really feel is the right time to monetize a blog?
Answer: Whenever you feel so!. it’s a thing of choice
27. How do you monetize your blog?
Answer: Adsense by Google, sponsored post, and affiliate programs
28. If a blogger were to monetize their blog by providing direct services, kindly suggest some direct services that you would recommend experienced and new bloggers reading this interview?
Answer: Sponsored posts and affiliate marketting
29. How would you rate your own blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way ?
Answer: 10/10 cos I believe I’ve got what it takes.
30. How would you rate SABTrends Blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way?
Answer: 10/10 you’ve got what it takes bro
31. What do you suggest for SABTrends team to grow the Blog?
SABTrends team uses this medium to appreciate and thanks to the owner of GiftAden News Blog for taking our interview. We wish the blog a successful journey in the blogging sphere. For latest info and updates kindly visit GAN Blog